Tenancy WA relies on volunteer students and graduates to assist in providing some of our services. All volunteers work under the supervision of an experienced solicitor. If you are a law student or recent graduate, you are welcome to contact us for more information.
Our volunteers must show the following attributes:
- desire to help people in need
- ability to relate to and work with clients in a positive manner
- willingness to undergo training
- ability to accept and seek supervision
- commitment to completion of agreed tasks
- willingness to work in a team
We advertise volunteer positions here our website when we are recruiting. For information on our volunteer positions you can contact Circle Green Community Legal.
Piddington Justice Project
The Piddington Justice Project matches law graduates with community legal centres for Practical Legal Training (PLT) placements. If you are looking for a placement with us please apply directly through the Piddington Society. We do not have the capacity to supervise PLT outside of the Piddington Justice Project.