We provide advice and assistance to residential tenants and community services across Western Australia on residential tenancy matters.
Our advice line is open Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm (except public holidays)
- 9221 0088 (Metropolitan)
- 1800 621 888 (Country – Free call)
For more information on common tenancy topics, see our fact sheets.
Before you call
Make sure you have the following items before you call us:
- Pen and paper.
- Name of your lessor (landlord) and real estate agent.
- Any relevant documents such as:
- tenancy agreement,
- any notices you may have received, and
- any correspondence between you and the (lessor) landlord or real estate agent.
We can advise how to get the information you need if you are unable to find it before you call.